Dependable Pest Control In Fort Pierce, FL
Fort Pierce is one of the many cities that make the eastern coast of Florida so great. With year-round warm weather and access to the beach, there are plenty of reasons to love life here in Fort Pierce, FL. However, many pests call Fort Pierce home, too. This is because pests thrive in humid areas with easy access to water. This means that Fort Pierce home and business owners need to be ready for pest infestations all year long.
At Above and Beyond Pest Control, we care about the well-being of your property. That’s why we don’t just eliminate current pests; we also take the proper preventative measures to keep future infestations from occurring. Continue reading to learn about our various services, or contact us today to request a free inspection of your property.
Home Pest Control In Fort Pierce, FL
Residential pest control isn’t simply about keeping pests out of your home; it also means protecting your family from the various threats that pests pose. With residential pest services from Above and Beyond Pest Control, you receive a full-service pest protection plan for your home.
We begin with a thorough inspection of your property. Based on our findings, we develop a treatment plan that fits your property’s specific needs. Treatments can include perimeter sprays, crack and crevice treatments, bait boxes, glue traps, and rodent bait stations.
With ongoing pest services, we return to your home once a month to re-treat the property. This is so we can be sure your home remains pest-free throughout the year. To request your free inspection, contact Above and Beyond Pest Control today.
Commercial Pest Control In Fort Pierce, FL
Pests can present many issues for businesses. The only way to ensure your business is safe from pests is with professional commercial pest services. At Above and Beyond Pest Control, we begin by learning as much as we can about your current pest situation. We achieve this by speaking with you about what you’ve been experiencing as well as any industry regulations we need to be aware of.
We will also perform a detailed inspection of your property before we develop a treatment plan. Although treatments vary depending on your property’s needs, typical services include perimeter sprays, crevice and crack treatments, glue traps, bait boxes, and rodent bait stations as needed. To ensure your property remains pest-free, we return every month to re-treat it. To learn more about our commercial pest services, contact us today.
How To Check For Bed Bugs In Fort Pierce
It’s no secret, bed bugs are hard to get rid of once they’ve infested your home. However, if you catch the infestation early, before they have had a chance to spread throughout the home, it’s a lot easier. For this to happen, you need to know how to accurately identify a bed bug infestation. Common signs include:
- Blood or rust-like stains on sheets, pillowcases, or upholstered furniture.
- Musty odors emanating from beds or upholstered furniture.
- Shed bed bug exoskeletons on the surfaces of your home.
You could even spot bed bugs in your home. Bed bugs are small, reddish-brown, and resemble apple seeds in shape. If you do notice signs of an infestation, contact the professionals here at Above and Beyond Pest Control, before the bed bugs have an opportunity to spread out. Give us a call today to get started with our bed bug control in Fort Pierce.
Here’s What Fort Pierce Ought To Know About Termites
Termites feed on cellulose found in wood which destroys the wood in the process. This is bad news for homeowners who are dealing with termite infestations. Termites are destructive pests that can cause considerable amounts of damage to homes. Therefore, homeowners need to take certain preventative measures to ensure their property isn’t exposed to termite infestations. These measures include:
- Remove or replace any water-damaged or decaying wood from inside the home.
- Address moisture buildup by installing dehumidifiers in poorly ventilated areas.
- Limit wood-to-soil contact around the home.
- Store firewood away from the home’s exterior.
- Fill in cracks in the foundation with caulk.
You should also act quickly if you are dealing with an infestation. The longer you wait, the more damage they can cause. As such, if you find termites in your home, contact the pros here at Above and Beyond Pest Control immediately. Give us a call today to learn more about our termite control process.
Rodent Control Services For Fort Pierce Homeowners
Rodents will do everything that they need to in order to enter Pierce homes. While rats can climb trees or use sewer systems, mice can fit through dime-sized openings in foundations or simply walk through open garage doors. They are lured to sources of food, damp conditions, and safe shelter, which can make them even more difficult to keep out of the home. This is precisely why professional rodent control in Fort Pierce from Above and Beyond Pest Control is so important.
Our company has more than 20 years of experience providing rodent services. As a locally owned business, we understand our customers’ concerns unlike anyone else. Each of our technicians is highly knowledgeable and trained specifically to deal with rodents. The program that we follow for all of our rodent services is based in Integrated Pest Management. This is an environmentally conscious way for us to address the root cause of rodent infestations to keep them from returning.
Our service begins with a free comprehensive inspection so that we can look for signs of rodent activity and locate entry points that they could use. From there, we combine traps, baits, and other products to draw out active rodents. We will also eliminate nests and any deceased rodents, while also monitoring the results of our treatments on a regular basis. For more information on rodent control, call us today.
Can I Prevent Cockroaches From Getting Into My Home?
While cockroaches in Fort Pierce are a common pest problem for local homeowners, they are in fact preventable. Try these tips to keep them off of your property:
- Fill in the cracks. To keep cockroaches from actually getting inside, it’s important to address the flaws around your foundation. Fill in entry points with silicone-based caulk and pay extra attention to gaps in the base of your foundation.
- Address moisture issues. One of the most enticing things to cockroaches is moisture, so you must address it in all of its forms. This means turning on dehumidifiers, fixing internal and external leaks, and making sure that your drains are functioning properly.
- Clean up often. Cockroaches also look for food sources, so disinfect your surfaces after cooking, dispose of food before it’s completely spoiled, and take out the trash on a regular basis.
- Practice proper food storage. Keep all snacks, grains, and cooked vegetables in sealed containers.
- Bring in help. Professional cockroach prevention in Fort Pierce is the most effective way to keep these potentially hazardous pests from becoming an issue in your home. A pro will have expertise, training, and top-shelf products to protect you.
For more information on cockroach control for your home, please call the pros at Above and Beyond Pest Control today.
Stop Ants In Fort Pierce Today!
Ants are one of the most common nuisance pests in the Fort Pierce area, but they don’t have to be a problem for you. In order to keep them off of your property, try the following tips:
- Tend to moisture issues. Ants are lured to a wide array of moisture problems that are common in the area. Clear out your gutters to keep them in good order, fix any plumbing issues, fully turn off faucets after using them, and make sure that condensation from air conditioners doesn’t accumulate.
- Be cognizant of food sources. Ants can make a meal out of anything, from hand soap spills to crumbs from last night’s dinner. Sweep, vacuum, and clean often, rinse jars before recycling them, and take out the trash regularly.
- Tidy the yard. You can also make your property unattractive to ants by clearing away any clutter that accumulates, like twigs, leaves, and trimmings.
- Seal off entry points. After you’ve done everything to make your property unappealing, you can try to keep ants outside by sealing up gaps around your foundation. This will entail optimizing door sweeps for a snugger fit, affixing weatherstripping around windows and doors, and applying caulk to cracks in the foundation.
- Work with the pros. The most reliable way to deter ants throughout the year is with ant prevention in Fort Pierce from a pest professional. These services will eliminate any ants you face and create a barrier of protection from new invaders.
For more information on ant control, call Above and Beyond Pest Control today.
All The Spiders You May Find In Fort Pierce
Spiders are crafty pests that you might encounter in a multitude of places around your Fort Pierce home. Some species of spider hunt, like the brown recluse and wolf spider. You might see these amidst rock piles and firewood or underneath your deck. There’s also the black widow that prefers sheds, closets, and basements. The cellar spider primarily lives in the basement, as its name would suggest.
But because spiders are usually in search of other pests to eat as well as moisture, you can also find them around garbage bins, beneath sinks, in bathrooms around showers, and in pantries. For more information on spider control for your property, call Above and Beyond Pest Control today.
Above & Beyond and Justin have been servicing our property for many years. We are very pleased all the way around.