How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bugs In My Lake Worth Home?
June 15, 2022 - Bed Bugs
Knowing how to get rid of bed bugs depends on learning how to check for bed bugs in your home and implementing the best bed bug control techniques out there. Lake Worth pest control can provide you with professional bed bug control services.
How Can I Tell If It's Bed Bugs In My House?
Understanding how to check for bed bugs is vital in identifying infestations of this pest and stopping invasions before they become too out of control. Keep an eye out for the below signs that bed bugs have invaded your home:
- You may see bed bug bodies around your home. They are around the same size and shape as an apple seed and appear dark brown in coloration.
- As the bed bugs settle in and start feeding, you may see signs of reddish staining on beds, sheets, mattresses, furniture, carpets, and walls.
- A musty odor can sometimes accompany a bed bug infestation; this odor will be more pungent where there are more bed bugs.
- After sleeping, individuals in your home may find itchy, red bumps in a zig-zag pattern on their exposed limbs.
If you are still having trouble determining an actual bed bug infestation, you can always reach out to local pest control for bed bugs for more assistance.
Are Bed Bug Bites Dangerous?
Even though bed bugs bites aren’t dangerous in the sense that they will transfer a disease or venom into their victims, their bites can be incredibly itchy and may lead to a risk of secondary infection due to scratching. What’s more, these bites typically happen at nighttime. The stress and anxiety of being bitten by bed bugs or dealing with itchy bites may cause problems with insomnia and lead to a lower overall quality of life for the individuals bitten.
Only good bed bug control services provided by Above And Beyond Pest Control can help you combat these negative consequences.
What's The Best Way To Get Rid Of Bed Bugs?
If you want to know how to get rid of bed bugs permanently, the best way is to reach out to pest control to kill bed bugs. Our highly trained professionals at Above And Beyond Pest Control will inspect your home for bed bugs and provide you with practical, tailored solutions that entirely eradicate any bed bug infestation.
How Can I Prevent From Bed Bugs Getting Into My House Again?
Your best choice to prevent bed bugs from getting into your home and future invasions is to follow the below prevention tactics:
- Check for bed bugs in any accommodation area or building you are spending time in by using a flashlight to search for gaps or cracks in walls and along furniture seams. Also, check the corners of mattresses.
- If you see signs of reddish staining in any area, this can indicate bed bugs, and you shouldn’t stay in that area.
- After traveling, always wash your clothes in hot water to kill potential hitchhiking bugs.
- Leave second-hand items outside on a white sheet overnight; if bed bug bodies or staining appear, don’t use the item.
You should also remember that local pest control for bed bugs is available from Above And Beyond Pest Control if you have an ongoing pest infestation. Trust in professional bed bug control and reclaim your home today.