Family-Owned Pest Control Services In Palm City, FL
Palm City, FL is a medium-sized, coastal town with a sparse suburban feel and plenty of open parks. It’s ranked as one of the best places to live in Florida, so it’s no surprise that the population and home appreciation continue to be on the rise. But people aren’t the only ones moving into Palm City homes. All kinds of pests, both big and small, are drawn to our neighborhoods in search of good food and a sheltered home. At Above and Beyond Pest Control, we can make sure those pests never move into your home or business.
Residential Pest Control In Palm City, FL
Family-owned and -operated since 1999, Above and Beyond Pest Control is the first place to look for help with your home pest control needs.
Not only do we offer free inspections and guaranteed services, but we know this area, and its pests, like the back of our hands.
If you are looking for trained, knowledgeable, friendly professionals to safeguard your home, we have what you’re looking for. From preventive treatments to emergency services to thorough follow-up, we have what it takes to keep your home, your family, and yourself safe from pest infestations.
Commercial Pest Control In Palm City, FL
Spotting an ant on the counter of your home is one thing, but pests in a business are quite another. Insects, rodents, and spiders spell disaster when they make it inside a Palm City business. At Above and Beyond Pest Control, we can make sure your business escapes this fate. With more than 30 years of experience solving pest problems, we know how to customize a solution designed for your unique situation. Between our corrective and preventive pest control options, pests don't stand a chance.
At Above and Beyond Pest Control, we employ highly knowledgeable and well-trained technicians. We never subcontract out jobs and we provide you all the information you need to make the right pest control decisions for your unique circumstances. No matter the size or type of your business or the size or type of your pests, we can create a commercial pest control plan that works for you. Call today to hear about what we can offer with our competitive pricing and guaranteed services.
Top Five Termite Signs To Look For In Palm City Homes
There are no two ways about it, termites spell bad news for property owners. Sure, they play a role in the natural world by breaking down decaying materials, but once they make their way into our communities, all of that benefit breaks down along with the structure of our buildings. The problem with termites is that we don’t tend to see the problem until it’s a hugely expensive crisis.
Termites live underground and seldom make themselves seen. The worker and soldier termites that wreak all the havoc are seldom seen in daylight. To keep ahead of termite infestations, you have to be on the lookout for more subtle signs. The top five signs that termites are in your midst are:
- Mud tubes: Termites will do almost anything to stay under cover and that includes building tubed runways to travel undercover. If you see pencil-sized tubes running along your foundation, termites are sure to have already arrived.
- Swarmers: The only termites that come out in the open are the reproductive swarmers that emerge from the nests to mate and begin new colonies. These swarmers discard their wings as soon as they land, so if you find discarded wings along your baseboard, you likely have a new colony of termites making themselves at home.
- Blistered flooring: Termites may stay hidden, but eventually the damage they do underground is bound to appear on the surface. Damage to the subfloor can make your wooden flooring appear to have water damage even when there is no evidence of moisture.
- Tight windows and doors: As the structure of your home becomes compromised, windows and doors do not fit as well as they once did. Often one of the first signs of termite damage, windows and doors that are suddenly hard to open or close are unfortunately a sign of advanced termite damage.
- Termite droppings: As termite colonies grow, they must keep their nests clean. Often termites will push droppings, which resemble sawdust or coffee grounds, out of the nest to create clear spaces inside the wood. Finding these droppings means it’s time to call the professionals.
If you have signs of termites in your home or business, there is really no time to waste. Call the professionals at Above and Beyond Pest Control to safeguard your property from these destructive pests with our termite control service.
What Attracts Spiders To Properties In Palm City?
Most pests are drawn to human properties in search of a surplus of food or a likely place to shelter. Spiders, on the other hand, couldn’t care less about either; they simply are attracted to places that have plenty of small insects to prey upon. Unfortunately, if you suspect you have a spider problem in your Palm City property, it’s probably not your only issue.
Spiders on a property most often indicate another underlying pest issue. If you notice an increase in the number of spiders on your property, call Above and Beyond Pest Control today. We can provide you with a free inspection to determine your level of risk and develop a plan of action to not only remove spiders and their pest prey but also prevent them both from returning.