Pest Control In Palm Beach Shores, Florida
People who live in Palm Beach Shores don't hide the fact that it's one of the best places in Florida. This safe community is a bit of a hidden gem, so count yourself lucky if you live or work here!
As with other areas of the state, Palm Beach Shores has to deal with pest problems, which put homes and businesses at risk. But you can protect your property with Palm Beach County pest control from Above and Beyond Pest Control.
Residential Pest Control In Palm Beach Shores
Whether you have lived in Florida your whole life or only a short time, you are probably no stranger to the warm temperatures and humid conditions. Our sub-tropical climate is perfect for many pests, allowing them to thrive relatively year-round, and because of this, we have some of the worst pest problems in the country.
To take care of any pest problems you are experiencing or might have in the future, Above and Beyond Pest Control offers residential pest control services that:
- Begin with a detailed inspection of the interior and exterior of your home
- Uses inspection findings to determine the proper treatments and tailor them to meet your needs
- Maintains continuous protection with monthly or bi-monthly follow-up services
With our no obligation, free inspection, you can quickly get started with the pest control services you need to remove active pests and keep them from returning. Call us at Above and Beyond Pest Control to schedule your inspection with one of our expert technicians.
Commercial Pest Control In Palm Beach Shores
Pests on your commercial property can severely damage your business's reputation, making it one of the worst things that can happen to any company, as it will lead to customer distrust and many other issues.
As leaders in the pest control industry, Above and Beyond Pest Control uses an Integrated Pest Management (IPM) methodology, which means we minimize pesticides and prioritize non-chemical methods and treatments. This type of approach keeps the health and safety of people and the environment in mind.
Our trained and knowledgeable technicians perform treatments for various facilities, including health care, places of worship, farms, construction, property management, and more. Regardless of your facility, we will provide a personalized approach to meet your needs and target the pests causing active problems.
With the availability of emergency services, you can have peace of mind that pests won't harm your business's reputation. Begin working with us today by reaching out to Above and Beyond Pest Control and requesting a free inspection!
Is There Anything I Can Do To Avoid Bed Bugs In Palm Beach Shores?
Bed bugs are a challenging pest; no matter how you look at them, they are difficult to prevent and eliminate once they have infested. Unlike many other pests, bed bugs don't crawl through cracks in the foundation or damaged screens. Instead, bed bugs hitchhike their way inside. Commonly, bed bugs are picked up in a public place or are on a second-hand item you purchased and brought into your home.
While bed bugs can happen to anyone, here are a few tips to use to avoid bringing this pest into your home:
- When in a public place, don't put your belongings on the floor. These places include theaters, restaurants, transportation hubs, schools, offices, and many other locations.
- Always inspect your room before settling in when staying at a hotel or motel. You should check the sheets, mattress, bed frame, luggage rack, curtains, and joints of any furniture. Always use the luggage rack, and keep your clothes in your bag instead of unpacking them into drawers.
- Limit the number of second-hand goods you bring into your home, and always inspect and clean any item you bring inside.
If you are worried your Palm Beach Shores home has a bed bug infestation, don't wait to contact Above and Beyond Pest Control.
The Answers To Palm Beach Shores Biggest Flea & Tick Questions
Fleas and ticks in Palm Beach Shores are external parasites that affect many people, but many know little about them. To help out, here are the answers to some of the most commonly asked questions about these pests:
Are Fleas And Ticks Related?
- No, fleas are wingless insects, while ticks are arachnids.
Do Fleas And Ticks Fly?
- Although fleas don't have wings, they are powerful jumpers. In contrast, ticks can't fly or jump, so they wait for a host to pass by to latch on.
Are Fleas And Ticks Dangerous?
- Yes, both can spread multiple diseases to people.
Do Homes Without Pets Have To Worry About Fleas And Ticks?
- Yes, everyone is susceptible to a flea or tick problem. These parasites are often on pets, wildlife, rodents, and birds; this can also be an issue in a home without pets.
What Can I Do To Get Rid Of A Flea Or Tick Problem?
- You can contact experts like our team at Above and Beyond Pest Control!
Give us a call today to find out how we can help you with these frustrating pests.
Their service has been great. The service I had prior couldn’t get the weeds under control. We’ve had Above and Beyond for a few months and the lawn is looking much better. We said that we would like the lawn in good shape within a year and they are going to meet or beat that. Thanks